Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The season of change

I am not very good at trying to explain things much more when i'm probably still at the implementing stage. But i believe as the saying goes, "show your ignorance to the world so that they will know where you stand and you also stand th chance of being corrected". I believe if i stand to declare i'm still a tiro, a lot more learned and talented individuals out there might take pity on me and be willing to put me through my ignorance.
To start with, you can not truely know who you are until you become what you aren't. The journey to success starts with a step be it in the right or wrong direction; the step is actually necessary.
I feel that most people fail, not because they don't know what to do, or how to do it, or where to begin from but because they don't have the drive and stamina to see it to the end. The road to success is definitely not an expressway, there are always thistles, torns, stones of all manners that might make you think as if you're actually going nuts passing through it but dear, believe me you are not on the wrong track. The obstacles only serve to make you tough. I believe the quote"tough times don't last but tough people do is quite familiar".
I am treading the path presently, it doesn't look funny though, more because I feel i have the right tools in scaling the fence but i always get caught by the pole before even i scale the fence. Thats just how it always looks but i'll stay with it to the end!!!!! and I think you should too. Keep humping till you see the crack on the wall. SEE YAH

No comments: